Saturday, March 22, 2008

Jon B-The 1 live crew



First of all, i would like to state that bars that don't carry 2 Live Crew on their jukebox and/or satellite collection, should be ashamed. All I wanted was a little Doo Wah Diddy, and I had to settle for Jefferson Starship. I guess that's OK...


Second, heaven must taste like an orange energy drink. I have thought about writing an entire tv pilot based on John Travolta and Tony Danza and Joose. It will come out one day. I promise.


Thirdly, hanging out with the trillest of trill people all night is great. I mean GREAT. Apparently, I am one humorous cat when it comes down to it. I mean, who can state that the only way women dig him is by drinking mouthwash and also has a fascination with knifes and forks that spoon?? We finally decided that my thinking process is like a 9-lane highway that suddenly comes to a 1 lane road that goes into the tunnel. Of the ten thousand cars (or thoughts) that try to get through, only a few can pass into the tunnel. Sometimes they're great ideas and notions, other times they are uncomfortably random. The others are either forced to wait, or end up in a junk pile.


I often wonder: If Purina cat chow is made with real tuna, how come I can't eat it??


All Joose and no play make Jon a fun boy!


Nothin wrong with a little baby fat-fat! (speaking of that, everyone should check out De La Souls Baby Phat),


As soon as Sammie gets pics online, I'll try to put some on here.


I really want to go the the gym right now, but I know there are going to be farting old people there until the afternoon.


Most random text I've gotten in a long time: (from Mike Boo). "Walking by the Marcy Projects right now".


I like nachos. But not nachos that require work to find the chips at the bottom of all that gooey goodness.



April 3rd- The return of good TV comes back!
Its odd how some smells can bring ya back.


So in filling out my final four bracket, I entered the champion as the Bayside Tigers. I'm still waiting for a reply email from someone saying "that's not even a team in the bracket".


Its good to be me sometimes. If other people spoke and did the ridiculous things I do, they would be shunned. But when I do it, it suddenly becomes funny.


I also came upon history/politics books that were printed in 1874 (given by my aunt). That made me quite surprised and very intrigued considering I'm co-writing a book about American History told through texts......


Conceited, stuck up, self centered, arrogant, cocky -all words that other people call me these days.....hmm.


My week of surviving off peanut butter and jelly, turkey and tuna sandwiches should be over come Monday. Kristens cooking....mmmmmmmmm.


So I'm reading this article about attracting women, and its number 4 item was :Don't rap. Are you kidding me?? How is a smooth talker such as myself supposed to NOT rap?!?! impossible task....that's my bread and butter move!


I have way too many thoughts right now...plus I need some sleep. Maybe I should pick up the book and continue on........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha did i call you those names? i don't quite recall?:)

good ol' smells.

did you really write that at 5am? or are the times off?

Anonymous said...

I think that the pen wasn't enough. You should've thrown a zip drive in the mix to get it REALLY kinky