Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Cool like this, yes, cool like that


Something about ninjas is just funny. I don't know why. Some people tell me that they are played out like the Chuck Norris phase. I usually just hit those people in the kneecap with throwing star or something. They change their tune about ninjas REAL quick.

So one of the books that got me into writing (Frog Prince), is getting made into a movie. I think its going to be released in 2009 or something. Perhaps I should audition or something, but from what Dane tells me, its the kid who was in 3rd Rock From the Sun. I don't remember the guys name....


In a sidenote of funny, I will be one of the head judges for the Minnesota History Day fair. I would be one the last people you would want to put the hopes and dreams of students in....It should be trill. I get to dress up all smooth and ask questions like "How did this particular project reinforce or challenge your stereotypical views of what modern, popular culture, has? Cool right?? I didn't write that on my own, it's actually a real question. Questions I would ask are : Have you ever seen the movie Disorderlies starring the Fat Boys?? No? Sorry kid you fail. Question 2: Are fries better plain, or covered in cheese? Question 3: Whats your opinion on 2 Live Crew? Question 4: What is your stance on Zubas being brought back?? Question 5: Why wasn't Chris Tucker in Friday 2???? Why?!Why?!Why?!......sorry, random outburst.


On the list of cool things to happen, Twins start up in a little bit. I would be so much happier if we had some A-list players (Torii, Johan, Lew, Bo Jackson). I have a feeling that the Twins will share the same season as the Timberwolves. And by that, I mean barley being able to defeat Division 3 college teams. But mark my words, my Cubs are taking it home this year. Its been 99 years since their last championship, so how awesome would it be on the 100th year, they do it?? Hey, a young boy can dream right?? Remember what Ferris said?? "You're not dying, you just can't think of anything good to do.". Not like that quote has a lot to do with anything right now. I just thought that since Ferris was a cubbies fan, he should get some daps in here.

Since all my close friends moved to the 4 corners of the country, I feel like I should move away for a while. To Washington or Boston or something East. Maybe while I work on the Masters and attend Boston College. Hey, in between class I can catch a Celtics game and hang out with Larry Bird. Who knows.....The blog wouldn't be as cool as "Bostonsgreatest" though.

For those who get busy with the music, if you dig The Cool Kids, check out Pacific Division.

I have a feeling this is going to be a loooong week. It's only Tuesday and I'm worn out.
Sigh.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

joseph gordon levitt is the 3rd rock kid's name. duh! and 5 bux says the twins finish better than the cubs.