Monday, July 9, 2007

A penny for your thoughts



How about two million of them?!? Thats about the only way these things will ever amount to anything. Lets face it, they are probably the least used thing in the world (well, that and Steve Dahls razor). Who thought that these small copper coins were a good idea? If I ever catch that person, I'll stab them in the face, or make them eat coffee ice cream (because thats horrible too). The only pleasure I get from pennies is throwing them on the street and watching hobos chase after them. I also like to save them and buy things with them. Next time you're planning on buying books for school, go to the bank and get $100 in pennies. Then go to the bookstore and purchase your text with those! hahahaha. They legally can't refuse to take it, but it will be hilarious!!! trust me........

Speaking of worthless, summer courses are almost over-3 days to go. Then its on like Donky Kong!! I actually have a list of things I need to get done this summer. One of them is to no be dissapointed from the Uptown Art fair, but fat chance on that. I also need to jack some old folks for some dough. Streets is rough homey. I also need to get to Duluth and do some relaxing. Well, hey, at least its sunny and nice today. I could use a nap.......

-JB

No comments: