Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Do you ever miss....

Cool things? I've come to notice that things these days are lame. Why was growing up in the 80's WAY better than growing up now? Lets look at a few of these wonderful things we had blessing our views as tiny tots::



































Holy crap! Check out Punky Brewster now!!!


That chick got hot. Anyway, as you can see, the times when we were kids were way better than kids now. What the hell is a Wiggle? or Hanna Montana?? That stuff is lame. If you have a kid and you make them watch that junk, you should be punched in the neck for sure! Re-introduce them to some of the things that made us so cool! But don't give them a snap bracelet, those things cut wrists and that is just for boring emo-kids. Do you remember dinosaurs? The tv show, not the real thing. Noone misses the real thing because they ate cavemen! I'm glad the cavemen killed them in the great war of 1690 (thanks history channel). Anyway, I was just remembering how boring that show was. Not the mama!! If I could go back in time, I would have made some scrambled eggs with that kid. Well, thats about it. If I had more time, I would have made this topic longer and better. Trust me, I will be back on this subject in the future. Also, they are planning to re-make Ferris Beullers day off and/or the Breakfast Club! Some things should be left alone!!! Those shows fall in the "Do not touch" folder for real!

-JB





No comments: