Saturday, July 21, 2007

The less hot sister

It seems to me, that if one sister is really hot, then there must be a sister who is not so great. It's an evolutionary rule of the world that the hotness needs to be balanced somewhere. There are never sisters who are equally hot (or at least none that I have seen). So I offer some instances of this occurrence in our wonderful popular society.
The first is
the Duff sisters. As you can see, one got the short end of that stick. To the left, you can see the wonderfully hot Hilary Duff. For whatever reason, in the past few years, her banging level has raised quite a bit. And for instance 2 (down below) we can see her horse-face-of-a-sister, Hailey. We know her best as Summer Wheatly in Napoleon Dynamite. So the best she could do, was the "hot chick" in a wacky small town? Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't turn her down for cooking breakfast or playing checkers, but there is a definite imbalance of dopeness between the two of them.

For the next instance, we see the wonderful full house. Cut-it-out! I can't believe I still remember that.
Lets look at those Tanner chicks. I don't count the Olson girls, because they were way too young for us to have a legal crush on. So look at DJ --right--.........yeah, kinda hot, in that not-so-cute way. But look at Stephanie Tanner to the left. Booya! Who cares if she is kinda, sorta a meth addict? Well, not during the show. I guess my point has been made. Remember that annoying friend of DJ??......Kimmy, or whatever? That chick was really un-dope....

But what happens when neither sister is hot?? I think both sisters get the ugly gene and they both will forever remain horrible. My case and point? The Wiliams sisters...If a chick

is built more like a man than you, kick her to the curb (if she doesn't kick your ass first). I mean really, who thinks these chicks are hot? If you do, you should get punched in your neck --HARD! It makes me a little ill to look at that picture while I type this......ugghh.

Then there is the last instance of sister-hotness. Its called the switcheroo. Remember that show Step by Step? Yes, that one with super steamy Suzanne Summers and dope Patrick Duffy! The classic double team. Well anyway, there were three sisters: Dana, Karen, and Al. For the most part, Karen was supposed to be the "hot, stuck up one", but she was always kinda homely in my book. So at the start of the show, Danaburger (thanks Cod-man for that classic term), is the hot-older sister, while Al is the tomboy youngest one. But after a few seasons----
SNAP!!! Check out Al! She's like a 10, while Dana is a 6 (at best)...The switcheroo my friends...the switcheroo. Its science, the imbalance of hotness of sisters needs to be maintained. Since Al got so smokin', someone had to be on the losing end.....sorry Danameister. And why is this STILL true with these ladies? I don't know, I just know that Al is still way hotter than most chicks.

Speaking of good looking ladies that we remember from our younger
days, I would like to bring up Topanga. When that craptastic show started, she was a very un-hot nerd. As the show moved on, she became a dime! I mean, in all the world of TV hotties, she has to be in the top 5 for sure....Hey, that would make a good post later! ---store that one in the memory bank! Wow, she was really hot...Damn you Cory Mathews!!


Not that this has anything to do with Hot/unhot sisters, I just thought that the powerpad and glove were two of the dopest things ever invented.....I used to think the
powerglove went beyond the Nintendo and into real life...maybe because of that movie with Fred Savage--The Wizard.

As far as I know, I haven't put up pictures of the new whip, so I will leave you with pictures of the new car and the i-pod bikini.....two things that were meant to be pushed hard....














I don't remember where I found this picture, but this chick doesn't have a sister. Or if she did (due to the balance of hotness we just learned about, would be a hag-old-woman in a haunted house).... peace out yall. ---

















-JB

No comments: