Sunday, July 1, 2007

I was just talking about you....


So it seems that the more I run into people (that I haven't seen in a while), the more I hear the words "I was just talking about you the other day." I'm not sure why it is that everyone has an odd story of me. Either its graffiti related, late night outings, pantless escapades or just a good joke here and there, but everyone I know has one of those stories about me. I suppose its flattering. I really need to get out and make some new stories though.

On another note, I've come to really dig keira knightley. I used to think she was way too skinny to be hot, but when I peeped her in the new Pirates flick, I thought to myself "Wow, she got busy with it." Maybe she'd like to get a malt sometime and talk about movies or something.

And also, our Twins fans are the dopest. Everyone in Minnesota who is down with the Twins, is down HARD! People rock the TC hats, shirts, I even saw a guy with a tattoo. Thats pretty fresh. I bet the San Diego Padres don't have support like that. Big up homies.

Well, thats about it. I've got to get back to homework --I needed a break. So, peace out you knuckleheads.

-JB

No comments: