Saturday, September 8, 2007

Greatest movies of all time: Part 2









Meatballs 4. What did you think, I was going to put Titanic, Forrest Gump, or Gone with the Wind?? Hell no, those movies sucked. Honestly, I could watch this movie over and over. Ritchie would actually rent this movie like twice a month. As you can see from the cover, its all about summer fun, ladies, a fat guy with a camera and Corey Feldman. "There's only thing wilder, crazier and sexier than last summer--THIS summer". Wow. How could you not rent this flick?!?!?

What about the other installments of Meatballs? I dunno, I do know that Bill Murray was in the first one, and the other 2 were never really made. I think they started making them and they turned into the Jason flicks.

The plot goes like this: Ricky (Feldman) is the hottest water-ski instructor around and he has just be rehired by his former employer/camp to whip up attendance. But the camp is in serious financial trouble and the owner of a rival, more popular, camp wants to buy them out. Therefore they will have to engage in a mean, winner-takes-all ski competition that will settle the row once and for all. Hilarity ensues. I can't remember most of the details, but I do know that it is one of the greatest 80's flicks (even though it came out in 92) ever created. All the wonderful stereotypes are there. Can Feldman bring this gang of dweebs up to par against the hot new camp across the lake?? Watch to find out! The reason I don't remember most of the movie is because I laughed the whole way through. This movie is the definition of craptastic.

I also found this sign in a store in St. Paul. You know you're in Minnesota when......










These Cyanide comics are dope. They make me laugh because they remind me of myself (not this one though).













Have you ever served someone, but weren't really sure if you did it or not? This flowchart will help you out. I carry a card-sized version in my wallet for the important occasions.


Well, I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. If you live in/by/around 35W, your weekend probably sucked. Thanks MnDot. I will get my revenge when I get that flux capacitor working....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

1 minute and 20 seconds? Maybe if you stroked your beef RIGHT before!