Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The fast life



So it's been a while since I've done a good post. Actually, it's still going to be a while until I put something worth while on here. I've been busy! So I figured that I'd give you some excuses why I haven't put anything up....

1. Since the Vikings realized that they are one or the worst teams in football, they called me up and asked to play quarterback. I declined (hey, even mr. uppertank has standards).
2. I've been rocking out nonstop to that Wilson Phillips song "Hold on". And REALLY rocking out when the chorus breaks down. Don't you know if you change, things will go your way just hooooold ooooon foooooooor ooooooone moooooooore daaaaaaaaay.
3. I fell down a well
4. I've been following the 50 vs. Kanye battle
5. I'm working on becoming a music critic for Rolling Stone
6. I'm in a coma
7. I lost my fingers in a horrible thumb-wrestling accident.
8. I've joined the new Saved by the Bell cast.
9. I drove to Hollywood to prevent them from making a Warriors remake
10. I'm way too busy with school......

Actually, that last one is pretty much true. It takes up WAY too much time, but hey a $100,000 piece of paper that says "I know a bunch of stuff" might be worth while sometime......

I heard a good quote the other day by Phont-igga from Little Brother "Whats the difference between a rapper and an emcee? Well, when there's no more money in this hiphop biz, the emcees are going to be the only ones spittin''.

On a smaller note, the Bears FINALLY benched Rex-mex Grossman. Maybe they'll win some games now.

As you can probably tell, neither of these pictures have anything to do with the post. I just thought they were funny (hitting women is NOT funny by the way), but the sign is.

Speaking of women, a sportswriter from Oklahoma got snapped on by the coach of Oklahoma state. I say good. Most sportswriters are out of shape know-it-alls that can't play sports to save their lives, yet rip apart a 19 year old kid because he had a bad game. Not to be sexist, but women should not be football writers or stand on the sideline and give their "insights". If you can't play the sport, you shouldn't report on it because you have NO CLUE what really goes on. I say put this lady on the field for 5 minutes and see if she can take a hit......Sorry for the rant.

Peace out yall.

JB!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rex Grossman is weak like Urkle with no shirt on. Remember when Jessica fell down that well? Neither do her parents. Nice post. Looking forward to the "good one".

Anonymous said...

Rex Grossman is weak like Urkle with no shirt on. Remember when baby Jessica fell down that well? Neither do her parents. Nice post,still waiting for the "good one".

Anonymous said...

Hitting women is pretty funny. As long as we throw the first punch. I agree with both of you, the Bears and Vikings suck. Pats rock.

Anonymous said...

I can't help but wonder if that picture at the top is hinted in some way at me, being in the Navy and all.