Saturday, February 20, 2010

One year more



Another year has passed, and another birthday has come and gone. Every year I try to reflect on things that I should be doing at this age. I should own my own cooperate conglomerate bent on wold domination or at least have a lemonade stand that only sells orange juice.
I can't believe it's my 10 year high school reunion already. Granted, I would say that I'm more successful than most of the people I went to high school with, but with going to the school I did, that's not saying much. Pretty much everyone I was close with then, I'm close with now. There are a few people I'd like to see, but not enough to make a real-life effort.
In other news, Heidi's' restaurant was on fire the other day and won't be open for quite a while. What a shame! That was one of the best restaurants in Minneapolis!
I wonder what the next birthday posting will bring? Maybe I finally find that nemesis I've been looking for, maybe I'll find a cure for whooping cough--wait, I think that already happened, or maybe I'll finally ride my bike to the border....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yikes. totally missed your birthday. feel free to kick me in the junk and run out the backdoor next time you see me.