Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Wok this way

So for no real reason other than being bored and hungry, I broke out the wok today (obviously in a St. Patricks mood). I'm not exactly a wiz with it yet, but I can sizzle up some tasty meals. I dug out some chicken, fish sauce, soy sauce, basil, garlic, Serrano peppers, red peppers and some sriracha.








Mashing up the garlic and Serrenos.















No household should be without at least one bottle of the sauce! It's great on everything: Chicken, burgers, Chinese food, mashed potatoes (well, maybe not potatoes).










And the finished product....After some brown rice and bok choy, this was one hell of a meal.
In other news, we finally got up in the 60's yesterday. It's nice to finally open widows and go out without a coat on. But fear not, we'll be in the 20's next week.
And while biking, my backpack tore open and it's shot now. So I have to find a new bag. I think a Trash Bag would work just fine--thanks to Damien for the tip.
Well, that's about it.....

No comments: