Monday, March 23, 2009

Hop the bandwagon



So I was coaxed into the Twitter world by random friends at NPR over the weekend. Check it here: http://twitter.com/twincitiesgreat I can't really believe that people update this thing multiple times a day. I'm lucky to get a one-a-day....

Remember that movie Vision Quest? I'm pretty sure it starred Jake Ryan as a Native American wrestler who wasn't actually Native American....Anywho, it was on over the weekend and I forgot how good this 80's flick was! I like how the cove doesn't really have anything to do with the movie either.

In other news, I'm currently #1 in 2 different NCAA brackets. The Locals, and Swishyville! Though when we get the sweet 16 I will be falling to about 3rd and 4th place. Darn you West Virginia!


I spent way too long in Barnes and Noble the other day looking for a new book. I didn't find anything good. That is one of the few times that has happened....

It also seems as though something is missing in Minneapolis these days.....Hmmmm, I can't quite put my cherry, err, my finger on it. It really does look different these days in the sculpture garden. It sure is nice to see the snow leaving the city.

Well I better be getting off to the grocery store. I need some pita bread.
-JB

No comments: