Monday, November 5, 2007

On Strike




I've decided that along with the Writers Guild of America, I will also be going on a strike from writing things.

So with that in mind, I suppose I will just leave a list of random thoughts.......

I saw a commercial with Chuck Norris yesterday where he walked into a classy diner, and it said "tough, meet classy". It was dope...

Statik Selektah just dropped Spell my name right. It's one of the best albums I've heard in a while. Way better than that Kobe Bryant rap cd..

I sometimes forget how incredibly hot Jennifer Love Hewitt is. I mean, in the realest sense, she has to be one of the dopest ladies alive. I would definitely let her make me cheese fries sometime. And I figure since she's dated some of the lamest fellows around (John Mayer and Carson Daley), she would be down for humor regarding heists, the speeze and Saturns.

I saw snow for the first time this year...and we all know what comes next...

Well, thats it people. Have a spiferific week and a semi-decent Monday.

Oh yeah, the Packers won again and thats a top notch 7-1.

JB


p.s. If you don't know about Banksy, do some lookin'. He is one dope cat when it comes to the street postings.

No comments: