Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Dear Summer

I guess Summer isn't technically over, but it might as well be. I feel the swell season of Fall quickly approaching. And it Minnesota, it's one of the most depressing parts of the year. It's like a Sunday night-sure, you're not at work, but you know RIGHT around the corner is pure hell. There are few things I hate more than the freezing cold and snow in January. Normally, I'm so pre-occupied with the Twins and Vikings, that I don't have time to think about the winter. But the Twins are all but done, and the Vikings are setting up to be the worst team in the NFC North. So I literally have nothing better to do than complain about the winter....
Don't mind me, I'm just listening to this DMX record. Get at me dog.
I should really head over to Target field this week and catch one of the last home games before the season is completely over....
I also need to get back to writing this book. I picked it up to begin re-writing it last week, and it is absolutely horrible. The story jumps all over the place! I should really just sit down in a quite place and knock out a few chapters.
Well, I need to head back to my couch and fight this Rhinovirus in some hand-to-hand combat.

No comments: