Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Spring in the step

There really is something about Minneapolis in the Spring. The windows get opened, the lakes get busy with runners and I find myself in the house making podcasts.....sigh. And not only that, I spend WAY too much time trying to edit the darn thing....I'm not all that savvy when it comes to the audio stuff, but it does the trick. I hate that the site only allows me to hold 2 hours worth of stuff and then I need to delete it to upload more. So download it to itunes, save it on the ipod, and in less than a month, there will be new shows.
P.S. Thanks for all the people who are listening and sending in questions/comments to the show.

And on a different note, I got a new job. I've been at my previous one for quite a while, and I made the decision to move on to bigger, better things. And the new salary isn't half bad either.

Oh, oh, and since it's so nice, I think I'll go enjoy the weather and run a quick 10 today.

Sorry the post is so short.

Check the show:
http://twincitiesgreatest.podbean.com/

No comments: