Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Words of Twin Cities Wisdom


-I'm a recovering alcoholic. Mostly in the sense I drink in the mornings to recover from my hangovers.


-I fight with my girlfriends a lot about the future. They want a house and 2.5 kids, and I think Corey Feldman will destroy the earth in 2025.


-I've been looking into real estate lately. The Minneapolis cops call it "peeping"


-20 is the age of consent in Germany. I'm guessing NEIN-teen was a little confusing.


-According to G.I. Joe, knowing is half the battle. I'm guessing the other half is guns, bombs and explosive stuff.


-If you can only trust people as far as you can throw them, then I distrust all fat people, and trust babies A LOT.


Most of these were forwarded on to me.


Happy Wednesday.
-JB

1 comment:

xxxx said...

Ha ha ha ...

And ohhhh, how I love Calvin and Hobbes!