Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Life and lessons learned

I wish winter was over. It isn't even the new years yet, and already I'm longing for warm days to bike in....




On the upside, teaching for the year is over. AND I finally graduated from college. More on that stuff later.




I have semi-decided to make some new years resolutions this year... Normally I skip out on ever making them because they never work (see 2002--Only speak in a British accent or 1993--stop wearing a dashiki). Anyway, this year I will be making the bike trek from Minneapolis to Chicago, flying back out to San Francisco and start playing an instrument. Now I'd like to play a really cool instrument like the banjo or the oboe. Or maybe I'll just work on finally learning to play chopsticks on the piano....


I finally got the chance to see A Christmas Carol at the Guthrie theater the other day. I have to say, it was probably one of the best productions I've seen. Next up, A Bronx Tale at the State Theater (that's in June I think).



Well, it's off to finishing ChristmaHanuKwanzza shopping. Nothing like waiting until the last minute.....


So I leave all of you with the gift of a photo. Chris Farley's back.....




1 comment:

xxxx said...

Happy ChristmaHanuKwanzza :)