Sunday, November 23, 2008

Are we there yet?



I'm not 100% sure why I love this picture of drunken lego hobos, but I do..




So to bring up the nerd in me, I stumbled upon some 1st-prints of Ben Franklin and Thomas Jefferson. I know, I know, what cool guy would hang those up? Me. I mean, these are original 1st prints of their official portraits!! That's gotta count for something right??


Another note for the week, I'll be a guest speaker at the University Social Studies program on Tuesday. I'll be giving a speech about Politics and History in the inner cities. That's right folks, the same guy who brought you Joose-from-a-straw will be schoolin' intellectuals about how to teach to inner-city students. Booya.


Wait, did the Jets really beat the Titans?? Remember the Titans?? Even Denzel likes Favre this year.


I wish I had some cool stories or something to tell, but working almost 16 hour days will pretty much eliminate all opportunities to have fun...But come December 17th, it's back to normal!


A lot of people go to college for 8 years...yeah, they're called doctors.

I can't see this movie and not think of Steve Dahl for some reason.....

With that, I'll leave you be. Have a good Thanksgiving and don't eat those weird fruitcakes.

No comments: