Monday, June 30, 2008

Yo Sniz-ap




So this past weekend was the Pride festival in Minneapolis. From what I understand, it's the largest in the Midwest. I could care less what the events are about, I'm a festival-nut. I go to all those art fairs and music venues-in-the-parks in the Twin Cities. I didn't really get a chance to bike to this festival, but Batman took part in the parade. I guess that explains a lot......



All in all it's a fine time to be in Minneapolis. With the exception of the other 9 months of the year (i.e. winter) the Twin Cities are the place to live.



I figured I'd put in a picture of Minnehaha Falls in the middle of summer. Sometimes you forget that this exists in a major city. Along with the lakes, creeks, hobos and other natural beauties.

Speaking of which, I think I'm off to do some biking....Happy Monday.

-JB

1 comment:

xxxx said...

I LOVE stuff like concerts in the park. Love 'em.