Tuesday, May 13, 2008

My cover girl


Remember that New Kids on the Block song, Cover girl? Well, me neither. But any-who, as class is non-existing and spare time is abundant, I've tried to catch some of the morning shows on TV. Today I found someone I would like to put down a hole and never see again. Her name: Kathy Lee Gifford. I sorta remember her from the mid 90's being annoying about her lame kids and jocking Regis, but for whatever reason, she has morphed into a demoness. I listened to her rant for about 5 minutes about nothing. I wanted to poke my own eyes out after that.

I sent NBC a nice email asking for her immediate removal. Along with that, I would like to replace her spot with Jack Bauer. I don't know if NBC really cares about it though.....

On an unrelated note, Summer feels like it's almost here. I went for a run today, but it was about to rain, so I went back home. The fun never stops.....

Maybe the Celtics will get their game back and put away those pesky Cavs. We can only hope.

No comments: